Tuesday, March 30, 2010

pissed off at the world

I am an implant to this town and have tried to fit in as much as possible. I have made a few friends and a few people that i thought were friends. I have a wonderful that i met since moving here and i am proud to be with him, but he tries my patience sometimes. He was born and raised here and knows everyone and everyone knows him. If there is something they need and they know that he has it they will come to him to get it and he hands it over never knowing if he will see it again. This wouldnt be a bad thing except sometimes it is things that we have purchased that we not very cheap and we cant afford to replace. I pisses me off because when i try to talk to him about this he just says if i need it ill go get it, am i wrong in thinking that if it belongs to him it should be here?
There is a lady i know that i thought was a good friend and she only comes to me when she needs something and its usually a babysitter. Dont get me wrong i love her kid like he is my own but she pawns him off so much its not even real. I am so tired ofthe drama that comes along with her that i wish that i could just tell her to go to hell but then i would miss out on his life. How do i kick one out of my life and keep the other?

I feel so lost in this piss ant town and i want nothing more then to run away and find a spot to bury my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment